We are so bloody good at promoting others and what they do, that we have a HUGE blind spot when promoting ourselves…
This lecture is loosely based on the agenda below. I just jot down the order of topics as you see, then just record.
This is how I give talks, demo software, do voice-overs, etc. This style isn’t for everyone.
- Did they contact you?
- Hiring company/manager
- Hiring contractor/headhunter
- Your network
- 3rd party/offshore//middleman
- Did you contact them?
- Job keyword alerts
- LinkedIn/network contacts
- Targeted company
- What is ‘targeted’
- How targeting/hunting works
- You are a well-kept secret, but does that serve you?
I don’t do fancy glitching, or even play annoying loud music. I’m just here to communicate what I know.
Is it right? For me, yes.
Is it the only viewpoint? No, so share!